Super Mario World Ghost Remix Super Mario World Ghost Remix

Just... wow.

This is so fucking awesome. Great guitarplay, great quality, the original Ghost Theme rocks and this is even more amazing!! Fav'ed and downloaded. and fived...

Devastus responds:

Thanks, I really like the original theme too (which is basically why I made this in the first place :P).

The Egyptian Symphony Of Death The Egyptian Symphony Of Death

O.O

Fucking amazing.
Awesome.
Godly. That is, technically, i don't believe in God so... forget it, it's just awesome!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

awesome!

I'm pretty fucking certain you won't read this but that tune is sickkkkk =)

-Orr- Four Brave Champions -Orr- Four Brave Champions

wow O.O

How the fuck did you do this?

Between Fear And Death BMI/SoK Between Fear And Death BMI/SoK

Awesome!

I wonder why I've never heard of you... I'm not active in the BBS, I guess...

Sonofkirk responds:

TY man ! Check out the Metal Audio Listing, there's a lot of awesome musicians !

Anabolic Screams Demo Anabolic Screams Demo

This is some epic stuff.

very nice gothic/progressive metal! the drums are a bit repetative though. voted 5!
Current Score
3.37 / 5.00 (+ 3.37)

Slayer7666COF responds:

thankx, and yeah i know, usually i kinda over do it on drums and forget the guitar, then if i forget the drums... i do the guitar but this time i focused on atmosphere only, i was aiming "epical ice desert" seams i got epical right :P the thing with drums is, you need one to be good, and midis are uninspiring so a swift kick from self in the ass is absolutely requirered when it comes to drums (its easy placing steady 32th on triplets cause its fast but who's got the legs? :P) im thinking of new ideas but since i stayed at a friends place for a week and literally profited of his net connection, i was able to send this but... any new ideads are questionable if they will ever leave my hard drive farther than my home speakers :P

DJ Comet-Extreme Situation DJ Comet-Extreme Situation

awesome

hey, this stuff is awesome! keep it up! reminds me of the prodigy!

Super Mario World ROCK! Super Mario World ROCK!

Yay

Now this is cool.

Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2 Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2

Shame

Shame that this has such a high score... It's not even real instruments. The sound is just crap. the only thing that sounds good at times is the drums...

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Awesome!

awesome... but the vocals could be better... i love the original song and this is an awesome cover!